Baldwin, Harry J.
- Existence: 1923 - 2010
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Collection number: ahc.MSS148
Scope and Content This collection contains chiefly correspondence, but also includes professional publications, seminar lectures and writings as well as family genealogy. Correspondence consists of letters and statements to residential clients, corporations, and government entities. Letters to local landscape architects, professional organizations, and family members are also included. Documents provide insight into Martini's work with site planning, subdivision planning, and career development. Personal...
Dates: 1780-1967, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS999
Scope and Content The collection includes files that document Baldwin's landscape architecture career. The Project Records contain correspondence and other materials related to projects completed by Baldwin and Associates and show Baldwin's collaboration with such practitioners as African American architect Leon G. Allain and female landscape architect Edith Harrison Henderson. The Professional Papers contain Baldwin's coursework at the University of Georgia, professional correspondence, registration...
Dates: 1947-2001, undated
- City planning -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Express highways -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Express highways -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- 1950-1960 1
- Land use -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Land use -- Planning 1
- Landscape architecture -- Florida 1
- Landscape architecture -- Georgia 1
- Landscape architecture -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Landscape architecture -- Southern States 1
- Landscape design -- Southern States 1
- Parks -- Georgia -- DeKalb County 1
- Public housing -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Real estate development -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Urban landscape architecture -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Urban renewal -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1 ∧ less