Campbell, Laura Berry
- Existence: 1878 - 1970
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Scope and Content This collection contains photographs taken by Reeves Studios of the gardens of Laura and John Bulow Campbell's property at 2958 Andrews Drive. The images highlight a boxwood terrace garden with tulips, a central pool featuring a Leda and the Swan bronze statue, garden tile, and a grassy allee flanked by dogwoods in bloom. Of special note are several millstones, popular decoration in gardens of that time period.
Dates: approximately 1941