Martini and Associates, Landscape Architects and Planning Consultants (Atlanta, Ga.)
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Collection number: ahc.VIS202
Scope and Content This collection contains landscape architectural drawings and photographs of Eugene Martini and his projects. Landscape architecture projects illustrate his focus on land planning and land use. Among his notable projects are Northside Methodist Church (Atlanta, Georgia), Springs Valley Mobile Home Court (Mobile, Alabama), and Cocoa Isles and Rivers Isles communities (Cocoa Beach, Florida). The collection also includes photographs of the Martini family and Eugene Martini from childhood...
Dates: 1946-1970, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS148
Scope and Content This collection contains chiefly correspondence, but also includes professional publications, seminar lectures and writings as well as family genealogy. Correspondence consists of letters and statements to residential clients, corporations, and government entities. Letters to local landscape architects, professional organizations, and family members are also included. Documents provide insight into Martini's work with site planning, subdivision planning, and career development. Personal...
Dates: 1780-1967, undated
Collection number: ahc.VIS188
Scope and Content The collection includes drawings that document Baldwin's landscape architecture career from university course work in 1947 through projects executed in 2003. The projects include country clubs, hospitals, medical facilities, marinas, multi-family residential, parks, public housing, religious, schools, single-family residential, urban development and urban renewal. Projects of special interest to Atlanta and the Southeast include Atlanta Athletic Country Club, Falcon Training Center, MARTA...
Dates: 1947-2003, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS999
Scope and Content The collection includes files that document Baldwin's landscape architecture career. The Project Records contain correspondence and other materials related to projects completed by Baldwin and Associates and show Baldwin's collaboration with such practitioners as African American architect Leon G. Allain and female landscape architect Edith Harrison Henderson. The Professional Papers contain Baldwin's coursework at the University of Georgia, professional correspondence, registration...
Dates: 1947-2001, undated
- Land use -- Planning 3
- Landscape architecture -- Georgia 3
- Landscape architecture -- Southern States 3
- City planning -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- Land use -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- Landscape architecture -- Florida 2
- Landscape design -- Southern States 2
- Parks -- Georgia -- DeKalb County 2
- Express highways -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Express highways -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- 1950-1960 1
- Land use -- Georgia 1
- Landscape architects -- Georgia 1
- Landscape architecture -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Public housing -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Public housing -- Southern States 1
- Real estate development -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Real estate development -- Southern States 1
- Urban landscape architecture -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Urban renewal -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1 ∧ less