Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Content This collection contains six Civil Works Administration documents that pertain to Atlanta, including a report of workplace injury and a daily report sheet from a project on Bell-Hill Street, an application for approval of a project on Taylor and Simpson Streets, reports for estimated project costs, and an automobile mileage report. Of special note is the scratch work and editing on several documents, as well as the subject of the injury report being an African American male noted as "colored"...
Scope and Content This collection contains invoices, letters, and bills gathered during the construction of James Hamilton Therrell's home, located at 3101 Habersham Road in the Buckhead area of Atlanta, Georgia.
Scope and Content This collection contains documents pertaining to the cost of construction for a house designed by W. T. Downing for J. F. Beck located at 531 North Boulevard in the Old Fourth Ward neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia. Also included in the collection are the taxes paid on the house through 1902, when the house was sold.
- Subject: Construction industry -- Costs X
- Architect-designed houses 1
- Architecture, Domestic -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Buckhead (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Construction industry -- Accidents 1
- Employees -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- House construction -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Invoices -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Public works -- Equipment and supplies 1
- Public works -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Public works -- United States -- Finance 1 ∧ less
- Downing, W. T. (Walter Thomas) 1
- J. J. Black Contractor (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Rand & Company, Inc (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Therrell, James Hamilton 1
- United States. Federal Civil Works Administration 1