Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Content This collection consists of the papers of the Hillyer family. It is divided into seven different series, keeping the papers of each individual in a separate series. Series I is Judge George Hillyer's materials, and it is divided into five subseries consisting of legal papers and court cases, publications, civic duty and railroads, speeches, and personal papers. Series II is of Judge Joseph W. Fields. Series III belonged to Junius Hillyer. Series IV is the correspondence of the Hillyer...
Dates: 1835-1985, undated
Scope and Content The bulk of this collection is comprised of club rosters and a few programs.
Dates: 1941-1979, undated
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of materials produced by the Atlanta Chapter of the United Nations Association. Included in the collection is correspondence, minutes, programs, and project plans.
Dates: 1947-1971, undated
- Invitation cards -- Georgia 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- United States 1
- Business records -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Cotton -- Prices -- Mississippi 1
- Cotton trade -- Confederate States of America 1
- Cotton trade -- Mississippi 1
- Floyd County (Ga.) -- History 1
- Newspaper editors -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Railroad law -- Georgia 1
- Rome (Ga.) -- History 1 ∧ less
- Atlanta International Student Bureau 1
- Bryan, Wright 1
- Draper, Jesse 1
- Fields, Joseph W. 1
- Hillyer, George 1