Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Content This collection contains a scrapbook filled with clippings regarding Rhodes Haverty, plays, poems, and editorials. Also included are other miscellaneous family records.
Dates: 1903-1919, undated
Scope and Content The collection consists of family papers, including the Last Will and Testaments of A.G. Rhodes (18 October, 1928) and his wife Amanda Wilmot Rhodes (24 December, 1926). Included are worksheets documenting the dispersal of bequests and legal documents that reference their estate. In his Last Will and Testament, A.G. Rhodes left money to numerous relatives and to the A.G. Rhodes Home for Incurables and Peachtree Christian Church.
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of the business records for the Rhodes Furniture Company. Included in the collection are financial records, acquisition papers, correspondence, ledgers, and cash books. There are also pension plan and tax return records.
Dates: 1900-1965, undated
- Names: Rhodes family X
- Account books -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Business records -- Georgia 1
- Business records -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Capital stock -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Death certificates -- Georgia 1
- Retail trade -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia 1
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Wills -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1 ∧ less
- Rhodes, A. G. (Amos Giles) 2
- Dougherty family 1
- Haverty Furniture Companies 1
- Haverty family 1
- Haverty, James Joseph 1