Gladys Palmer Hobgood Camp papers
New Search | Return to Search Results

Gladys Palmer Hobgood Camp papers

Descriptive Summary

Repository: Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. 130 West Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta, GA 30305. 404.814.4040. reference@atlantahistorycenter.com
Creator: Camp, Gladys Palmer Hobgood, -1991
Creator: Hartsfield, William Berry
Title: Gladys Palmer Hobgood Camp papers
Dates: 1916-1978
Quantity: 0.25 linear ft. (1half document case)
Identification: ahc.MSS68

Biographical/Historical Note

Gladys Palmer Hobgood was married to Thomas L. Camp. Additional biographical information on Gladys Palmer Hobgood Camp has not been determined.


Scope and Content Note

Lists of personnel of the civil court of Fulton County, a series of publications titled Railroad Stories, by H. A. Couch; inaugural invitations for President Herbert Hoover and Franklin D. Roosevelt, and a letter from Mayor William Hartsfield on the annexation of Buckhead and Druid Hills.


Index Terms

Atlanta (Ga.)--Politics and government
Fulton County (Ga.)--Politics and government
World War, 1939-1945--Economic aspects--Georgia

Administrative Information

Preferred Citation

Gladys Palmer Hobgood Camp papes, MSS 68, Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center.

Immediate Source of Acquisition

Gift, 1975 and subsequent additions


Restrictions

Conditions Governing Access

This collection is open for research.

Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use

Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.


Container List

 

Box

Fldr

11Railroad Stories by H. A. Couch, undated
 
2Railroad pamphlets, 1974-1978
 
3Images of trains, undated
 
4Letter from Atlanta Mayor William Hartsfield, 1943
 
5Engravings of presidents, Inaugural invitations, undated
 
6World War II ration books, ephemera, 1943-1975
 
7Fulton County house delegation list, 1970
 
8Personnel of Civil Court of Fulton County, 1966
 
9Elected officials, city of Atlanta, 1973